Chateau Malartic Lagraviere

Chateau Malartic Lagraviere, which was originally known as Domaine de Lagraviere, was bought in 1803 by Pierre de Malartic, but since 1997 it has belonged to the Bonnie family. There are 47 hectares, with vineyards of 41 hectares planted to make red wine, with 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot. There are 6 hectares planted to make white wine, with varieties made up of 80% Sauvignon Blanc and 20% Semillon. Total production equates to 16,000 cases of red and 2,500 cases of dry white.