Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2014 Mouton-Rothschild has a really quite fantastic bouquet with intense blackberry, mint, graphite and tobacco aromas that could only come from Pauillac at the top of the pyramid. The palate is medium-bodied with fine grain tannin, pure blackberry and raspberry fruit laced with cedar and a pinch of black pepper. There is mass and density to this wine that is uncommon in 2014, quite astonishing in length with that tongue tingling with spiciness long after the wine has departed. Contender for wine of the vintage? You bet. Tasted blind at the annual Southwold tasting.
- Neal Martin, Vinous 97 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.