Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2017 Brunello di Montalcino is dark and powerful, with wave after wave of balsamic spices, wild herbs and crushed black cherries emanating from the glass. The depth of texture here is something to behold, weighty and fleshy in feel, yet perfectly in balance, as brisk acids enliven the gobs of red and black fruits within. The tannins take a backseat as nuances of plum, clove, licorice and cocoa appear under an air of purple-tinged flowers. The 2017 tapers off remarkably long and potent, with a structure that will carry it for years to come. It’s a total success for such a difficult vintage.
- Eric Guido, Vinous 92 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.