Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2014 Beau-Sejour Becot was tasted on two or three occasions. It has a generous and sensual bouquet with ample macerated red cherries, wild strawberry, vanilla pod and orange sorbet aromas. This is endowed with superb delineation and focus. The palate is medium-bodied with filigree tannin, beautifully integrated new oak, real depth and focus. You could argue that it needed to demonstrate more persistence on the finish but that would be clutching at straws. There is so much freshness and vivacity in this Saint Emilion that it really is a must-buy.
Neal Martin, Wine Advocate 93 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.