Chapelle de La Mission Haut Brion 2010 12 x 75cl In Bond
Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Made of 47% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot and the rest Cabernet Franc, the 2010 La Chapelle de la Mission Haut-Brion is deep garnet colored and has opulent scents of baked raspberries, Black Forest cake and blueberry tart with hints of star anise, prunes and spice cake. Full-bodied, rich and seductive in the mouth, the palate has a solid frame of firm, grainy tannins and bold freshness, finishing long and mineral laced.
- 93 Points Wine Advocate
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.