Larrivet Haut Brion Blanc 2022 6 x 75cl En Primeur
Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Aromas of spices, lemon oil, lime tree, verbena, exotic, menthol and iodine introduce the 2022 Larrivet Haut-Brion Blanc, a medium to full-bodied, seamless and sapid wine with a succulent core of fruit and a penetrating, fresh and saline finish. This blend of 86% Sauvignon Blanc and 14% Sémillon, maturing in 70% new oak and 30% wood tank or foudres, is a strong effort.
- Wine Advocate 91-93 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £13.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £6.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £6.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.