Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2016 Le Petit Mouton is a blend of 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and 3% Cabernet Franc. It has a deep garnet-purple color and gives up an intensely plummy nose with cigar box and fallen leaves scents leading to aroma layers of kirsch, red and black currants and tilled soil. Medium-bodied with a racy line of freshness cutting through the muscular fruit and a good, firm frame of grainy tannins to support, it finishes on a lingering menthol note.
- Lisa Perrotti-Bron 93 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £13.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £6.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £6.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.