The vineyard of Haut Bailly is believed to have been created during the 16th century by a wealthy family from the Pays Basque region. By 1630 it was bought by the Parisian banker Firmin Le Bailly, who gave his name to the estate. In 1955, the property was bought by the Belgian wine merchant Daniel Sanders and with this a prosperous period of quality helped restore its reputation. Since 1998 the current owner has been an American banker, Robert G Wilmers. From a 32 hectare estate, the vineyard area stretches to 28 hectares with the plantings split up as 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc.
There are currently no products in this collection.