Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Very aromatic and chalky on the nose with blackberries and blackcurrants. Licorice, too. Full to medium body, savory and chewy tannins, yet this always remains polished with a long and pretty finish. Drink in 2020, but hard not to drink now.
- James Sucklng 94 points
The 2014 Barde-Haut has turned out beautifully. Dark cherry, mocha, spice, leather and tobacco flesh out in the glass. Effortless, supple and nicely layered, the 2014 hits all the right notes. The midweight style of the year comes through very nicely in this classy, polished Saint-Émilion. Proprietor Hélène Garcin and consulting winemaker Alain Raynaud captured all of the vintage's potential. The blend is 90 % Merlot and 10 % Cabernet Franc.
- Antonio Galloni 94 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.