Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 94+ Points
80% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Mid-deep ruby in the glass. Red fruit on the nose, but also some darker and incense-laced blackberry. Polished texture on the palate allows the fruit to shine through. Bursting with blueberry and black cherry. The oak brings a slightly aggressive smokiness through the finish, but the fruit weight retains the balance in the wine. Chalky but ripe tannins are persistent, suggesting good ageing potential.
- Jancis Robinson 16 Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.