Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Medium to deep garnet-purple in color, the 2019 Canon la Gaffeliere opens with an incredibly evocative perfume of lilacs, Morello cherries, black raspberries, jasmine and Sichuan pepper over a core of ripe black plums, wild blueberries and dark chocolate with touches of iron ore and cumin seed. The medium to full-bodied palate reveals an edifying intensity of electric blue and black fruit layers, supported by a rock-solid frame of firm, finely grained tannins and bold freshness, finishing long with a firework display of fruit, mineral and spicy nuances. A thrilling wine from the get-go and one that should age very well!
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 95-97+ points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.