Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
This has a spicy edge with black and red fruit, as well as a reductive edge, leading to a succulent and juicy array of bright raspberries and red cherries. Drink or hold. - James Suckling 91 Points.
Composed of 70% Merlot, 16% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Petit Verdot and 7% Carménère, the medium to deep garnet-purple colored 2016 Fonbel has a classic nose of warm red plums, cigar box and black plums with nuances of redcurrants, Sichuan pepper and tar. Medium to full-bodied, the palate delivers a lot of mid-palate fruit with lovely plush tannins and a long refreshing finish. - Lisa Perrotti-Brown 91 Points.
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.