Corbin 2016 12 x 75cl In Bond
Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Blended of 89% Merlot and 11% Cabernet Franc aged in 50% new French oak for 18 months, the medium to deep garnet-purple colored 2016 Corbin has quite a meaty nose with smoked meats and beef drippings over a core of black plum preserves with hints of bay leaves and garrigue. The palate is medium to full-bodied, firm and grainy with a great core of muscular fruit and an earthy finish.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 93+ points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £13.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £6.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £6.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.