Dauzac 2018 12 x 75cl In Bond
Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- Ex-Chateau Wines | Available from Bordeaux City Bond
- In Bond Transfers
Medium to deep garnet-purple colored, 2018 Dauzac comes galloping out of the glass with powerful notes of blackcurrant cordial, stewed black plums and blueberry compote, plus suggestions of violets, clove oil and underbrush. The medium to full-bodied palate is jam-packed with ripe black fruits, framed by firm, grainy tannins and bold freshness, finishing long with a peppery kick.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 91 points
We offer three options for Ex-Chateau Wines from our Bond in Bordeaux; Bordeaux City Bond.
1) We can store your wines under your name at Bordeaux City Bond.
2) We can release the wines for collection to be exported out of the EU.
3) We can ship your wines to the United Kingdom at a cost of £20 per case. We do regular shipments every 4-8 weeks, the cost includes delivery to your Bonded Warehouse Account or if a Retail order delivery at cost to any address on the UK mainland.
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.