Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2019 Labégorce, picked from 19 September to 12 October and matured in 40% new oak, has one of the more flamboyant Margaux bouquets with expressive black cherries, bilberry, light cedar notes and crushed violet. It develops impressive cohesion with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied and what you first notice is the finesse of the tannins. This has a satin-like texture and very well judged acidity. The new oak does poke out a little on the finish - if that can be assimilated during its barrel maturation, this could turn into a very serious Margaux.
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.