Langoa Barton 2017 6 x 75cl In Bond
Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Seductive, beguilling nose. Taut, defined, precise, detailed. Soft, exotic spices add texture and frame to the fruit with silky, almost imperceptible tannins. Energetic, but not showy at all.
- Georgina Hindle 97 points
A wonderful combination of classic Bordeaux style with modern winemaking. Intense palate, with integrated oak and hints of menthol, graphite and spice. Effortlessly graceful.
- Andy Howard MW 97 points
The 2017 Langoa Barton is medium to deep garnet-purple colored and features wonderfully pure scents of crushed blackcurrants, wild blueberries and black raspberries plus wafts of underbrush, dark chocolate and violets. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is laden with seductive black and blue fruits, framed by grainy tannins and just enough freshness, finishing long and perfumed.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 93 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £13.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £6.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £6.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.