Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2016 Monbrison is a Margaux that has performed splendidly this vintage, one that did not shine as benevolently as other appellations. It has a vigorous, delineated bouquet with blueberry, raspberry and crushed violets, the new oak neatly integrated. The palate is nicely structured and though there is a touch of hardness to the tannin on the entry, that will soften by the time of bottling. The acidity is well judged and there is good grip on the finish. Monbrison is often well-priced en primeur and as such, this comes recommended.
- Neal Martin 90-92 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.