Vieux Telegraphe Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge 2020, 6 x 75cl, In Bond
Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Wonderfully enticing nose of strawberries and raspberries with hints of licorice. A full-bodied wine that has been carefully crafted revealing a creamy, velvety texture to it, great balance and freshness with rich ripe fruits. This is an exceptional effort and better than two previous vintages. A real priviledge to taste this great vintage from this great estate
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £13.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £6.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £6.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.