Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Tasted at the Brane-Cantenac vertical at the château, the 2010 Brane-Cantenac is a blend of 30% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Franc and 62% Cabernet Sauvignon. The nose has completely shut down since I last tasted it and cannot compare with the aromatics of the 2009 at present. The palate is a truer indicator of the wine, because it races out of the blocks with its ripe, firm tannins, layers of mineral-rich black fruit with a tingle of spice on the animated finish. Here, it just shades the 2009. Both are sensational vintages for the estate, although I suspect this might have the edge in the longer term. This is a brilliant Margaux with a long future ahead. Tasted April 2015.
- Neal Martin, Wine Advocate 95 points
Tasted blind. Deep garnet with soft rim. Meaty mature aroma, with black-olive savour. A bit charry. A very firm grip with dry tannins. Dense with fruit still at the core yet the tannin/acid hit on the finish is a tiny bit harsh.
- Jancis Robinson 16 Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are £15 for between 1 to 9 cases.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.