Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The reductive twist holds red and purple fruit, in fresh and slightly exotic mode, with a plum-compote edge. The palate delivers a linear shape with good persistence and focus on the finish. A blend of 65 per cent merlot and 35 per cent cabernet franc. Try from 2022.
- James Suckling 93 Points.
Made up of 65% Merlot and 35% Cabernet Franc, the 2016 Haut-Simard has a deep garnet-purple color and delivers a hedonistic nose of plum preserves, Black Forest cake and wild blueberries with touches of baking spices, dark chocolate and roses. Medium-bodied, the palate delivers intense black fruits and spice layers without heaviness, framed by firm, finely grained tannins and finishing on a lingering peppery note.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 93 Points.
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.