Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Composed of 70% Merlot and 30% Cabernet Franc, the medium to deep garnet-purple colored 2018 Haut-Simard jumps out of the glass with exuberant notes of redcurrant jelly, black raspberries and mulberries, plus touches of forest floor, mossy tree bark and tar with a hint of cinnamon stick. The medium-bodied palate has a solid structure of chewy tannins and well-knit freshness supporting the youthful, crunchy red and black fruits, finishing earthy.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 90+ Points.
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.