Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2020 d’Armailhac, raised in 50% new oak with a planned 17-month barrel maturation, is a little deeper in color compared to the Clerc Milon. I find more complexity on the nose of blackberry, briar, cedar and pencil box aromas, less extravagant than previous vintages and more terroir-driven, perhaps. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannins that have a little more edge than the Clerc Milon, plus there is slightly more mineralité and depth. In particular, the finish is very harmonious and fans out wonderfully. This Château d’Armailhac is a splendid wine in the making, and one of the best examples from the estate that I have tasted out of barrel.
- Neal Martin, Vinous 92-94 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.