Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Full bottle 1,592 g and noticeably heavier than most. Cask sample with 'best before' date of end of April. Informative back label. Blend assembled December 2020. 72% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Merlot. 60% new oak. Vine age 35–40 years.
Black core with purplish rim. Rich, dark cassis and damson fruit overlaid with oak sweetness. Quite open on the nose. On the palate, the oak is more obvious, a little charry. Harmonious in its dark density. Long, cool, toasty finish. One for the long term. (JH)
- Julia Harding MW 16++ Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are £15 for between 1 to 9 cases.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.