Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
68% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 3% Petit Verdot, 2% Cabernet Franc. Cask sample.
Deep violet-edged hue. Dark fruit with cassis notes and touch of vanilla oak. Palate zesty and fresh with plenty of juice, although the oak at this stage leaves a slightly dry edge. Attractive grain of tannin. Lively, elegant and less hard-edged than in the past but the oak needs time to integrate. (JL)
- James Lawther MW 16.5 Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are £15 for between 1 to 9 cases.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.