Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2010 Figeac has a youthful and exuberant bouquet with black cherries, boysenberry, cassis and violets that soar from the glass. There is no stopping the aromatics here. The palate is rich and sensual on the entry with precocious red fruit laced with blood orange and cedar. It firms up a little towards the structured finish that exerts fine grip and there is real persistence in evidence. This is a very classy 2010 Right Bank, this bottle showing even better than the example at BI Wines & Spirits a few days earlier. Tasted blind at Farr Vintners 10-Year On Bordeaux horizontal. Drink 2024-2050.
- Neal Martin, Vinous 97 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are £15 for between 1 to 9 cases.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.