Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
Full bottle 1,335 g. Undated cask sample. 89% Sémillon, 5.5% Sauvignon, 5.5% Muscadelle. Conversion to organic viticulture. Yield just 1.8 hl/ha!! 'Traditional' vinification with new barrels only for the Sémillon. Sauvignon and Muscadelle are vinified in tank for aromatic freshness.
Pale orangey gold. That pear-juice/botrytis nose plus light, interesting cheesiness. Good energy and balance. This has some of that tarte Tatin juice character. Weight but not heaviness. Light smokiness. Impressive. But just look at that yield!
- Jancis Robinson 17+ Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are £15 for between 1 to 9 cases.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.