Labegorce 2018 6 x 75cl In Bond
Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- Ex-Chateau Wines | Available from Bordeaux City Bond
- In Bond Transfers
The 2018 Labégorce is a blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 44% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit Verdot. It has 14% alcohol. Deep garnet-purple colored, it leaps from the glass with a beautiful perfume of kirsch, black cherry compote and cassis, plus hints of licorice, lilacs and baking spices. The medium-bodied palate is elegantly played with soft tannins and compelling freshness supporting the fragrant red and black fruits, finishing on a spicy note.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown 93 points
We offer three options for Ex-Chateau Wines from our Bond in Bordeaux; Bordeaux City Bond.
1) We can store your wines under your name at Bordeaux City Bond.
2) We can release the wines for collection to be exported out of the EU.
3) We can ship your wines to the United Kingdom at a cost of £20 per case. We do regular shipments every 4-8 weeks, the cost includes delivery to your Bonded Warehouse Account or if a Retail order delivery at cost to any address on the UK mainland.
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.