Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2019 L'If is a wine of pure and total sophistication. Statuesque and vertical in its intensity, the 2019 dazzles from the very first taste. There is an explosive energy to the 2019 that is simply remarkable. Sweet floral and spice notes soar out of the glass, followed by layers of dark raspberry, leather and cedar that fill out the wine's frame. The 2019 is a drop-dead gorgeous beauty. There's not much more I can add.
- Antonio Galloni (96 - 98) Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.