Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2014 Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Les Suchots has a very pure raspberry and wild strawberry bouquet mixed with sous-bois and even a touch of menthol. One of the most exotic perfumes amongst the plethora of reds. The palate is medium-bodied with quite firm tannin that kind of brings you down to earth: dense in the mouth but for me, just a little austere on the finish in the context of the vineyard. I'll be conservative at the moment with my score and hope that the palate catches up with the nose by the time it is bottled.
- Neal Martin (89 - 91) Points
Pale crimson. Rich, rather exotic nose and a bit pinched on the end. Lacks a bit of concentration on the mid palate. Not transports of delight – and awfully drying on the end. Wait!
- Jancis Robertson 16 Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are £15 for between 1 to 9 cases.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.