Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
One impressive 2011, the 2011 Chateauneuf du Pape (70% Grenache and 30% Mourvedre, aged in a combination of concrete tank, foudre and barrel) is awesomely full-bodied, rich and layered, with meaty notes of roasted herbs, melted licorice, black fruits and spice all showing on the nose. Possessing fantastic mid-palate depth and plenty of fine tannin, it will drink nicely for 10-12 years (which is saying something for a 2011!). Drink now-2023.
- Jeff Dunnuck, Wine Advocate 93 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.