Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
- Robert M. Parker Jr. 95 Points
Served from magnum. Deep garnet, ruby rim. Fine mineral nose and more reticent than the Margaux 1995 tasted alongside. Firm but paper-fine tannins that slide across the palate. The tannins are just perfect. Melt in the mouth but still giving shape. Starts to open up in the glass but retains that elegance and restraint which is so beguiling. Very long finish. (JH)
- Julia Harding 18.5 Points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.