Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2017 Barolo Bussia is a dark, sensual wine that captures all of the nuance that makes the best wines from Barolo so beguiling. Spice, menthol, sage, licorice and dark cherry fruit all open in the glass. The 2017 is deep and layered, yet also remains light on its feet. I especially admire the transparency here.
- Antonio Galloni 94 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.