Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
The 2011 Rosso di Montalcino is the result of a severe selection that resulted in no Brunello being bottled in this vintage, a decision I imagine few producers are prepared to make. Tobacco, dried herbs and sweet red cherries all flesh out in this large-scaled, powerful Rosso. There is plenty of depth to fill out the wine’s broad frame. At the same time, the 2011 is clearly evolving fairly quickly and needs to be enjoyed sooner rather than later. Anticipated maturity: 2013-2016.
- Antonio Galloni 88 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £15.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £7.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £7.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.