Chateau Talbot is named after the English commander, John Talbot, Earl of Shrewsbury in the 15th century. The estate was purchased by the Cordier family in 1917. It still remains in the family today. The density of plantation is 7,700 wines per hectare with plantings of 66% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot and 3% Cabernet Franc. Two wines are produced: Chateau Talbot 300,000 bottles and Connetable de Talbot also 300,000 bottles.
There are currently no products in this collection.