Please send us a message regarding this product:
- Tasting Notes
- In Bond Transfers
A blend of 85% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc, the 2022 Clos de Sarpe wafts from the glass with aromas of sweet red berries, cherries, licorice and petals. Full-bodied, broad and layered, it's no blushing violet at 15% alcohol; yet this limestone terroir has delivered a remarkably low pH and concomitant freshness, and judicious extraction during a long but low-temperature maceration means that it remains suave and seamless.
- Wine Advocate 93-95 points
We offer clients to store their wines in London City Bond Tilbury. The wines are stored in Private Reserves under your own account name and can only be moved with the written consent of the account holder. The wines are fully insured at full replacement value.
- Own account name and account number.
- Stock list available showing rotation numbers of stock and cost value.
- Market valuations provided.
- Stored in perfect conditions for wine.
- 12 bottle case (9 litres) is only £13.00 per year
- 6 bottle case (4.5 litres) is only £6.50 per year
- Bottles charged at 6 bottle rate of £6.50 per year
Standard UK Delivery from and by London City Bond (2 to 3 days) - Usually £15 (may vary dependent on postcode)
In Bond transfers can be done to all Custom & Excise Bonded Warehouses in the UK.
Transfer costs are in the region of £15.
Wines can be collected from London City Bond Tilbury, please give us 48 hours notice.